Sunday, February 1, 2009

My little man




            My super hero

His new pjs from his Aunt Marissa, which
 are his new favorites, out with Curious George
Christmas has come and gone and I was a slacker and did not get my blog updated.  Sorry, but I am sure you expect that of me and so there is no let down. ha/ha  I decided I better hurry and do a quick update before baby number 2 gets here.  She is do next Thursday, but I am expecting to be late like I was with Parker.  
Parker turned one at the end of December.  He was so excited to open presents, sing and eat cake.  In fact, a few days later it was Justin's mom's birthday and Parker got excited thinking it was still his.  I, with the help of my husband, attempted to make his birthday a footbal theme with  a football cake and field.  Yea, we definitely aren't in the cake decorating business.  I can not believe he is already 2.  I am sure, like the rest of you, time just seems to fly by with your kids.  I was getting a little sad thinking I wouldn't be able to spend as much time with Parker once his sister arrives.  Is that normal once more kids come along, or am I just crazy?  I am sure I will need lots of helpful tips from you have more than 1 kid in the house.  I hear it's a lot different, so feel free to send your advice.




     Ready to party- Parker was very excited 
             to help with the cakes

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Cute cake and birthday idea! Wish I had some advice but we are just expecting our 2nd baby in May. I'm really nervous how Austin will deal with it since he's been alone for almost 4 years. Your kids being closer together will hopefully make it a little easier. :) GOOD LUCK!

breanna said...

your cake wasn't that bad launa! and he definitely looked like he enjoyed his birthday more than Brody did! i can't wait to see that baby girl! don't worry about the new baby...she will sleep so much in the beginning that he will have plenty of time to adjust! i was worried about that with no. 3, but it's been too easy!