Thursday, July 2, 2009

Terrible!!!

I know I am so bad at updating my blog but I do appreciate those of you who do make the time to update yours. I love seeing and reading how everyone is doing. I am on track break and in between taking classes, so I figured I better take advantage of both kids sleeping right now and update my blog. I finally decided to take some me time the other day and went and got my hair done- cut and colored. I thought it was time to do something with my hair besides put it up in a ponytail, which is so easy when you have 2 kids and have to get ready for work. I'll post a picture of it one of these days.

2 comments:

The Dobbs said...

Very Cute! It's fun to see new pics. Can't wait to see you guys! Brody and Brock should have a great time chasing each other around.

The Dobbs said...

Oops, I meant Brody and Parker. This pregnancy thing makes me a little CRAZY!