Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's about time!






Add Image

I know it has taken me forever to update my blog, but I finally did it.  Just accept it won't be as cute or creative as some of yours.  After going to work and then coming home to be mom and wife, I just find other things to do.  I will try and be better.  It will also help now that I have the internet, which was the main reason for slacking.
Parker is 17 months now and keeps me plenty busy!!  He loves to get into anything and everything.  He loves to play with balls and refers to anything round as a ball.  He loves to wrestle and thinks he is one of the big kids when his cousins are around.  He is very funny and always getting into mischief.   

7 comments:

sandra said...

Yea! You're back, and your little boy is so dang cute!! So you mentioned working.. are you teaching? Between working, mom and wife, you have every reason to not get around to blogging... sounds like you are keeping yourself busy! It was fun to see your pics!

Maddy said...

SHUT UP! I clicked on this as a fluke and about died. So fun to see you guys!!! So cute. Keep blogging more often!!!!

Nicole said...

Ok, I didn't even know you had a blog. Thanks for the update. Anyway, I found you on Katie's. Parker is sooo cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Mark.

The Martin Family said...

Launa, It is me Jenny (Fenton) Martin. I found you also, on Katie's blog. You are darling and your family is darling as well. Isn't it fun to be a mom? Hed added me to her list so you can check out our blog.

The Dobbs said...

I think it's about time for an update! I'm excited to see you guys in a week!
HED

breanna said...

LAUNA! i just found you on hed's blog! he's so cute! you need to update the blog...just for me! are you still in vegas? we just moved to new orleans! orum started law school so we'll be here for a while!

Launa Nicole said...

I finally updated my blog. Check it out. You kids are adorable.