Sunday, February 1, 2009

Church Time




Parker loves getting ready to go to church, but once it is time for nursery, he says"don't want, don't like."  He went the first time without any problems, but after that he will not go in by himself.  He even knows what to say or do to get the leaders to come get us.  So, lately Justin or myself stay in with him.  He loves kids but for some reason is not excited about nursery.  And I thought I'd be able to enjoy some quiet class time before this new little one would arrive.  I know, what was I thinking.

3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

We had to stay with Austin too for a little while. Today was the first time he got to go to Primary due to him being sick and then different wards and out of town and he had my hubby, Jacob, stay with him for alittle bit until he felt more comfortable. Just a kid thing...they aren't in the comfort zone I guess. GOOD LUCK!

M-n-M said...

Congratulations - I am way excited to see pictures and a name!

I cannot believe how much they change when they are little, last time I saw you guys parker was so much smaller and now he is such a cute little person.

Hope you are recovering quickly and that everyone else is doing well.

McKeehan Family said...

He looks so cute in his tie!