Saturday, October 25, 2008

No Fear!






I don't know if this is just a boy thing, but Parker seems to have no fears.  He is constantly climbing onto things.  He loves to climb onto my tub and play in the sink.  He usually turns the water on low so it can't be heard.  I came home from work recently to find that his new thing to do when Dad is not paying attention is to actually climb in the sink and play in the water.  He has also started climbing onto our dresser and then sits there with a grin on his face.  Parker also has no fear of water.  He loves taking baths and always reminds us to turn on the jets to make more bubbles.  Besides loving water and climbing, he loves to hide.  We have an empty cupboard in the kitchen that he loves to crawl in and yell "find me, mom."  He definitely keeps me busy and entertained.

7 comments:

sandra said...

Crazy kid!! Sounds like my girls..yesterday I walked in and one was standing on top of the kitchen table stirring a glass full of water with a knife. We're in trouble!

The Dobbs said...

It looks like he is keeping you busy. He is so stinkin cute. I'm already looking forward to coming at Christmas.

Maddy said...

Launa -- he is ADORABLE!!! Little boys are just crazy.

Lindsey said...

I haven't seen your baby since he was a baby, what a cutie! I just saw your blog from Heathers, and I decided if I'm stocking, I better at least leave a comment!

Courtney said...

Launa, your son is so cute! I have a two year old who also has no fear. I almost have a heart attack watching some of the crazy things he does. Maybe it's a boy thing?

Emily said...

Nicole- Your little boy is so stickin cute!

Nicole said...

He's a cutie! It starts getting crazy once they get to that stage. Keep the poison control center number handy. I know I've used it a few times.