Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gimbel update

I know I am the worse blogger ever.  I truly have tried to sit down numerous times to update my blog.  I know it is hard to believe.  I am amazed at all of your creativity.  I will make it a goal to do better.  
It has been a crazy last few months.  In May, we moved in with my parents and started renting out our house.  In August we moved into our new house just before I had to go back to work.  Over the summer I also found out I was pregnant.  It's a girl and I am due in February.  So, between moving, starting work, being a mom and wife, I have been busy- no lie.  

2 comments:

Nicole said...

No way!! That is awesome. So, which ward did you move into and when is the baby due. By the way, cut pics of Parker. I would be freaking out about the lake thing too, but somehow dads manage to figure it out. They do just stuff them full of junk all day though. i'm sure of it.

Launa Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.